Thursday, January 31, 2008

A few blogs I like

http://blog.guykawasaki.com/
If you're into high-tech, Guy Kawasaki's blog opens tiny windows into the world from his evangelical viewpoint. Not as "juicy" as it could be (I bet he meets some really cool people in a given week), but very much worth subscribing to the feed nonetheless.

http://sethgodin.typepad.com/seths_blog/
Seth Godin's blog is focused on... well I shouldn't really say it's FOCUSED on anything... He's a Marketing/Technology ideologist and author. His perspective is down to Earth, refreshing, and many of the things he says make me go "ya know, that's a damn good point!" He also points out some cool Internet resources every once in a while.

Another great way to find new blogs is using Google Reader's "Discover" function. It automatically recommends new RSS feeds based on the ones you subscribe to and how often you view them. Plus you can browse for any keyword that interests you (i.e. I typed in "change the world" and boom - Guy's blog won a seat in my Feed Reader).

(And I'm a little partial to this ViciGuy one too!!)

No comments: